Truancy - Isamu Fukui Purty good, especially considering that it was written by a seventeen-year-old. But I did have some issues with it ...First of all, I totally didn't understand what happened at the end. I was like, "What?" It was really sudden and there didn't seem to be much of a explanation or conclusion. Secondly, the writing style got on my nerves at times. There were soooo many adverbs that it got annoying. Also, some of the descriptions were repetitive. Like – yeah, I get that Noni has "icy" eyes. Why do you have to tell me that fifty thousand times??It was also a little ... far-fetched, I guess. I just couldn't bring myself to believe it. It was an interesting statement about our society and how education controls teens' lives, etc. But parts were over-the-top ... like kids getting executed when they get expelled, stuff like that. :-/And it dragged a little at the beginning ... took like two hundred pages before it got really exciting.However, despite its flaws, it was a good read. Like I said, it did get exciting. The action sequences were fast-paced and well-written. The characters were cool. Over all, I really liked it. :]