Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick Warning, I'm too tired to write an amazing review right now. But I don't have a whole lot to say anyway so … meh. I enjoyed Crescendo but not quite as much as Hush, Hush. The problem was, I think it got overcomplicated. I'm not going to spoil anything, just going to say that there were some kinda bizarre plot twists. You know ... the kind of thing you read three times and you're still like, "Wait, whaaat?"Other thing ... I really liked Patch in the first book. But in this one, I found him annoying. And Nora was being annoying too. I dunno ... Everyone was being annoying! Gah! And I could give my whole paranormal-romance rant like I always do, but I won't. Just kidding, I will. I can't resist. Look, I know Patch isn't out to kill Nora ... but then she's always suspecting that he is, which weirds me out quite a bit. Like, if you're supposedly in love with someone, why would you always have suspicions about him trying to kill you? Whether those suspicions are justified or not, it doesn't seem like a healthy relationship.Nevertheless, I liked it. It was suspenseful and kept me reading.Maybe it would have worked better if the first book had been a stand-alone (Like really, why does everything have to be a series nowadays?), but I'll read the next book anyway.