Hunted - Kristin Cast, P.C. Cast Kewl. These books make me feel like I'm steadily losing brain cells, but I can't stop reading them for some reason. I guess I'm just curious to see what other ridiculous plot twists there will be. Anyway, Hunted was purty good. I almost stopped reading after Chosen -- I kinda hated Chosen -- but Untamed and Hunted weren't too bad. I felt like Hunted was a little uneventful compared to the others; not a whole lot of new stuff came up. That's not necessarily bad though, considering how complicated the plot has become. Okay, so I guess I'll just give a few random thoughts.First of all, just want to mention that I hate hate hate Zoey. She's so obnoxious. And why does every single hot guy who comes around have to instantly fall in love with her? Gah. She has like, what, four guys competing for her at once? Erik, Heath, Stark, Kalona ... There used to be Loren too. Oy vey. And then she's just like, "La di daaaa I'll just sleep with all of them." Ugh. Hate her.Anyway, in case you were wondering: Stark. I think she should go with Stark. Even though he is a creepy idiot. At least he's not an a-hole like Erik or a dork like Heath or a scary winged demon like Kalona. Sooo yeah. He's cooler than all the other guys, so Zoey should totally ditch all her other boyfriends and go with him. That's what I think.So, Hunted was cool. I had fun reading it. I'll read the next one when it comes out.