The History of Love - Nicole Krauss HO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF RUM.I don't know either. I just felt like saying that.Okay, so ... funny story. It took me MORE THAN A MONTH to read this book, which in Brigid-reading-time is like ... forever. Basically I started this book right when I had started college so, I was always super busy and/or distracted and didn't take enough time to read. It wasn't because it was a bad book. Oh, no. Not at all. In fact, it's an excellent book (hence the 5-star rating). I've just been ridiculously busy, and so I haven't dedicated much time to reading this book except for a) on a two-hour bus ride on a field trip I had to go on, and b) today, which was ... well ... crazy.Long story short, there was this freakish blizzard yesterday and the whole campus lost power. No electricity, no internet, and no phone service. It was kinda terrifying. And the power still hadn't come back today. So, this morning I got up and had no internet to distract me and I was like, "What the heck, I'll finish reading this." So I did! (And then we had to evacuate the school and I'm in Vermont now, BUT that's not really relevant.) This review probably won't be very lengthy since I really can't think of all that much to criticize. Plus it's hard to remember the beginning of this book since I started it so long ago. In fact, I could probably sum it up in one paragraph or so.Basically, this book is just wonderful. Nicole Krauss's writing is beautiful and original. Multiple perspectives are risky but the different perspectives in this book have unique voices that seem realistic with the characters they belong to. It's a believable, beautiful, inspiring, heartbreaking story. And that's really all I have to say about it. It's great. Yeah. :)