Intertwined - Gena Showalter Wellll I haven't done a book review in a while, because I've been too lazy. So I will briefly comment on this book, because I don't have much to say about it––there isn't much worth saying. Not sure what compelled me to pick it up … Anyway, my first issue was the plot of this. It was just … too much. You have kid with four random voices in his head, a werewolf, a vampire, and a bunch of useless and boring other characters. The characters, another problem. I didn't feel particularly fond of any of them. The main character was dull, the voices in his head were more interesting than he himself was, and even the voice-characters were pretty stereotypical and not all that interesting. Then there was the vampire princess Victoria … who was sparkly. Hmm, a sparkly vampire named Victoria. I've never heard THAT one before. The writing style was lame, the dialogue was lame. It was lame lame lame! I skimmed all 440 pages in 1.5 hours and hardly absorbed any of it. Basically, it's unoriginal, there's no plot, the writing is bad, and the characters are boring. Not worth reading, in my opinion.